Our client in the Coleraine area are looking to recruit an Events Assistant to join their team on a full time temporary basis
Successful candidates will be required to work 37 hours per week Mon-Friday. Given the nature of their duties, the post holder will be expected to work outside those hours.
The Main purpose of the job is to assist the events officer with the preparation, planning and running of events and seasonal entertainment programmes throughout Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council.
You will also have a wide range of duties including, Marketing, assisting with Social Media, assist with the prepration of Tenders and assist with event programming activity.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 5 GCSE'S or equivalent
- Experience of:
- Organising and delivering an event/s.
- Using Microsoft Office Full suite of products
- Dealing with the general public
- Experience of working in a team
- Experience of dealing with suppliers and external event providers
- Previous cash handling experience
- Must have a current valid driving licence
If you match the criteria, please click apply.
For a full job description or any queries please contact email@example.com