Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation require two Receptionists in a popular visitor information centre in Portrush.
Pay rate: Weeks 1-12 £7.83 p/h
Weeks 13+ £9.16 p/h
Hours: Weekends Only in March and Weekends in April up to the 19th April.
19th April to June and September - 45.5 Hours per week between 2 staff
July and August - 25 hrs per week including weekend work
Main Purpose of Post: Responsible for the operation of the Visitor Information Centre and to be at the forefront of customer services within the Visitor Information Centre. Responsibilities including carrying out the necessary duties required in providing a welcoming, professional and helpful information service, to ensure customers make the most of their visit to the local area.
Full Job Description available on request
- 5 GCSE's (Grades A - C) or their equivalent including English language and a numerical subject
- 6 months experience of handling cash and of cash reconciliation
- 6 months experience of dealing with the general public in a customer facing environment which has links to tourism, travel or hospitality
- 6 months IT experience of Microsoft Products to include 'Word', 'Excel' and 'Access'
- Have an awareness of the tourism products on offer within the borough i.e Key attractions, activities and events
- Experience of carrying out light housekeeping duties eg hovering, dusting etc
- RSA/OCR Stage II Word Processing or RSA/OCR Stage II Typewriting
- Awareness of the tourism products within Northern Ireland
- An ability to speak a second widely used European language
If you are interested in this position and meet ALL essential criteria please apply directly via the link.
Any Queries please contact email@example.com