Trade Counter Assistant - Motor Trade
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced trade counter assistant from the motor trade industry. This role will be based on the Boucher road and is an exciting permanent opportunity.
As a Trade Counter Sales Assistant the main duties will be:
- Meeting and greeting all customers
- Answering all incoming calls
- Serving all customers in the showroom
- Taking all telephone orders and processing
- General housekeeping and upkeep of showroom
- Mixing paint
*** You must hold a full clean driving licence for this role***
- Experience within the Motor Trade industry
- Excellent customer service both written and verbal
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Experience in a customer facing position
- All other adhoc duties as required
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm & Every 2nd Saturday 8.30am - 1.00pm
*** Please note if you do not meet the essential criteria you will not be considered ***
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria for this role please attach your CV for the attention of Katie Doyle.