Sales Administrator/Trade Counter Assistant| Manufacturing | Dublin North
The Client: A successful and innovative Irish owned company with decades of experience in their field. Due to recent growth and significant improvements in the industry, they are seeking to appoint a Trade Counter Assistant on a full-time, permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity with a well-established company and the successful candidate will enjoy excellent career progression opportunities and a competitive salary.
While this role is sales based, the key focus is customer service. The successful candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining client relationships and work to up-sell on the product range.
The key duties will include:
- Taking phone orders and compiling quotations
- Meeting with customers face to face and carrying out showroom visits
- Managing orders via email
- Liaising on a daily basis with Sales Reps and supporting them with administrative duties
- Liaising with warehouse staff / delivery drivers with dispatch information and scheduling
- Working with internal accounts team to assist with payment on accounts
- The successful candidate will work in the warehouse for the first 3 months to get to gain knowledge on their extensive product range
- At least 2-3 years working in a busy customer service/trade counter position
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent telephone manner
- The ability to work as part of a close knit team
- Salary 28-30k depending on skills/experience
- Career progression
- Work for a successful and progressive company
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.