Trade Technicians various sectors
Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit Technicians in the following fields:
Joinery, Wood, Plumbing, Engineering Installation, Electrical & General ASAP
Pay rate: £10.05 per hour
Hours: Mon - Fri (8.30am - 4.30pm)
- Applicants must hold a minimum of a level 3 qualification in a related discipline PLUS 2 year's relevant industry experience
- Demonstrable experience required
- Demonstrable experience of relevant Health & Safety procedures to include experience of completing risk assesments
- Experience of general maintenance hand and power tools in the construction sector
- Experience of ordering equipment
- To provide a safe, reliable high-quality and responsive technical service to student and lecturers.
- Facilitating the practical aspects of main subjects within the curriculum area and training students on the correct use of equipment and underpinning the knowledge necessary for safe and effective practice.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland