Trainee Financial Consultant
This regional financial planning firm have been providing their clients with a range of financial planning services for over 10 years. Grafton Specialist Recruitment is working with them to recruit a highly experienced and qualified Trainee Financial Planner to operate from their Lisburn office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Paraplanner seeking to move into an advice role or a Trainee / Junior IFA seeking a change to work with a locally owned financial planning firm in Belfast as they continue to develop and enhance their already strong market position. If you are keen on joining a firm who strive to provide clients with advice and a level of service which fully meets their expectations and which is consistent with the highest standards available locally then email your CV to me in confidence.
During the first 12 months the successful applicant will join the company director in all client meetings. They will undertake all administration and paraplanning during the client journey. You will also spend time shadowing the director at CPD events, Investment Committee Meetings as well as supporting the firm with general client enquiries. After this 12 month introduction you will move into the full advisory role and no client bank will be required.
Initial Duties & Responsibilities:
- Pre-client meeting administration
- Sending Letter of Authorities & data harvesting information from providers
- Observing client meetings.
- Full Para-planning to prepare for advice meetings
- After-Sale Administration
- Client Review meeting paraplanning & administration
- Handling client servicing queries.
- Attendance of continuous professional development events. .
- Involvement in our firm's Research Investment Committee.
Advisory Duties & Responsibilities after training period:
- Prospect and contact potential clients in accordance with the firm's business plan and supervisor's guidance.
- Ensure sufficient client information obtained and analyse information gathered.
- Undertake sufficient product and market research.
- Ensure suitable recommendations are made.
- Ensure all supporting documentation is maintained.
- Ensure a current statement of professional standing (SPS) is held at all times.
- Attain and maintain level of competence as required by the firm.
- Maintain all standards of performance as required by the firm.
- Ensure relevant CPD is maintained and recorded accurately.
- You must hold a level 4 qualification in financial planning to be considered for this role.
- Have the ability to demonstrate a proven track record of success as a Paraplanner looking to step into advice or a Junior / Trainee Advisor seeking a change.
- Develop, monitor and implement business plans to increase sales and respond promptly and effectively to market changes
- Will be keen to further enhance their career by working for this market leading firm.
- £25,000 - £33,000 DOE.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Exam support.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.