You will train alongside experienced engineers gaining hands on experience that will be invaluable to your future career within water management. You will be working outdoors in all parts of the country so a passion for being outside in all conditions is essential for you to make this a success.
You will carry out a full range of leak detection activities including;
- Detection of leaks using various leak detection techniques.
- Deployment, collection and analysis of flow, pressure and noise loggers.
- resolution of customer side leakage
Requirements: Essential Criteria
- The ideal candidate will be well disciplined, performance driven, methodical thinker, hardworking, conscientious and career driven
- Full clean driving licence and access to a car
- Professional attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Adhere to management structure and follow all company policy, procedures and directions.
- Target driven
- Numeracy and computer skills including spreadsheets and mobile applications.
- Physically fit and the ability to enter confined spaces.
- Excellent time management skills
- Work safely and responsibly at all times.
- Flexibility in working hours as you may be required to work nights.
- CSR card
- Working in confined spaced certificate.
- The opportunity to start or further your career within a growing industry for one of the country top innovative companies.
- 20 days holiday & 10 public holidays per year.
- Pension scheme (after qualifying period)
- Use of all the latest technologies and gain experience in GIS applications.
The hourly rate will be minimum wage while you are on your probation with the successful candidates moving to an annual salary of £16000 / £17500.
Standard hours of work will be Mon to Friday 9am - 5pm, but may involve working some evenings. For full details please contact Kim on 02890242824 or submit your CV via the link.
If you feel you have what it takes to venture into an exciting new career I want to hear from you.