Trainee Operations Manager
Monday to Thursday - 8.00am to 5.00pm, Friday - 8.45am to 1.30pm
Grafton Engineering have been exclusively retained by BES, a long-standing Engineering firm who specialise in the installation, repair and maintenance of all types of industrial doors, vehicle barriers and loading bay equipment. They are currently expanding and are seeking to appoint a Trainee Operations Manager. This is a developmental role and is to complement the existing Management team as they endeavour to drive the business forward.
- Ensure all maintenance and emergency response work is delivered on time and to the highest possible standards
- Ensure that the highest possible level of customer service is provided
- Ensure all customer maintenance calls are logged and allocated to relevant staff
- Prepare staff Development Plans & identify Training Needs
- Provide regular Management Information & reports as required
- Continually look for cost savings and review processes to ensure they are as efficient and cost effective as possible
- Improve staff productivity with the introduction of new ideas and processes
- Work closely with existing staff to develop additional Maintenance sales
- In the medium-term price maintenance projects and assume responsibility for safety within BES
- 3rd Level qualification - preferably within an Engineering and/or Management discipline
- Highly computer literate - Excel, Word, Outlook & Internet
- Be able to lead & motivate their team and have strong people management skills
- Possess a high level of commercial awareness
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions
- Must be focused and able to work in a pressurised and deadline driven business
- High level of planning & organisational skills
- Ability to multi task
- Organised & self-motivated
- Excellent communications skills
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive starting salary which is negotiable depending on experience. The company also run a pension scheme.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their career in a management capacity, gaining exposure to commercial business, operations management, strategic management and technical development. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a growing business as they embark on a period of strategic growth.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.
Please contact Jordan McMaster on 02890 323 333 for furter information