Trainee Recruitment Consultant
JOB TITLE : Trainee Recruitment Consultant
LOCATION : Portadown
Grafton Recruitment is one of the largest recruitment companies in Europe and we have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join the team in Portadown. We would like to hear from you if you are ambitious, driven and are interested in developing a career in the recruitment industry.
The Trainee Recruitment Consultant will work within a dedicated industrial recruitment team who will coach and develop the necessary skills needed to thrive in this industry.
- Client Management
- Best practice and innovation to attract high performing candidates
- Business Development
- Quality Compliance
The Trainee Recruitment Consultant will exceed customer expectations within a fast paced and results driven environment. You will be passionate about your career and have experience in sales or working in a fast paced environment influencing, negotiating and problem solving.
- 6 months direct customer facing experience
- Experience of using MS Office to include Microsoft Word and Outlook
- 5 GCSES at grades A-C or equivalent (Junior Certificate) including English and Maths
- Full clean driving licence
- 12 months experience in a direct customer facing role
- Third level qualification
The role will be based in our Portadown Office however some travel may be required.
- Uncapped commission
- Benefits, after successful completion of probation period including Company pension.
- Attractive base salary
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below. Closing Date for applications is Tuesday 12 November 2019 at 12p