Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Full Time and Part Time Trainer Assessors in Enterprise & Employability (NIPS) to start ASAP for up to 34 weeks
Pay rate: £18.17 per hour
Hours: Mon - Fri 9.00am - 5.00pm
- A relevant degree
- 2 years' experience of delivering programmes (to include personal social development) in an area relevant to the post (Business Admin / Employability & Enterprise).
- Either hold or being in the process of completing a recognised assessor qualification: D32/33, A1/A2 Assessors, TAQA Award or equivalent or OR give a commitment that you will undertake a recognised assessor qualification within one year
- English GCSE at Grade C or above, OR Essential Skills level 2 (or higher) in Communication, or equivalent.
- Maths GCSE at Grade C or above, OR Essential Skills level 2 (or higher) in Numeracy, or equivalent.
- Demonstrable recent experience of training and assessing within the relevant discipline/vocational area they wish to Train / Assess in line with the awarding body assessment strategy for the qualification (s) being delivered
- Experience of identifying, developing and sharing innovative and creative teaching resources.
- Proven experience of teaching creatively, adapting to the needs of a variety of learners and willingness to explore new teaching and learning strategies
- Proficient in use of Microsoft applications for example; Outlook, Excel, Word and internet applications.
- Trainer Assessors will provide a high quality instruction, technical training delivery within a specific area of responsibility to achieve learner success. Providing educational guidance and learning support in relation to the respective vocational course they are responsible for. The post holder will observe and assess candidates underpinning knowledge in relation to work-based qualifications in specific courses.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £33 along with CTC/SC clearance. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland