Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Trainer Assessor in Tiling to start ASAP for a duration of 3 Months
Pay rate: £12.47
Location: Maghaberry, Lisburn
Hours: 36 hours
- Applicants must possess a relevant vocational qualification (level 3 or above) in the area they wish to Train and Assess (Plastering and/or Tiling)
- Either hold or being in the process of completing a recognised assessor qualification: D32/33, A1/A2 Assessors, TAQA Award or equivalent or OR give a commitment that you will undertake a recognised assessor qualification within one year
- Demonstrable recent experience of training and assessing within the relevant discipline/vocational area they wish to Train / Assess in line with the awarding body assessment strategy for the qualification (s) being delivered
- Experience of identifying, developing and sharing innovative and creative teaching resources.
- Proven experience of teaching creatively, adapting to the needs of a variety of learners and willing to explore new teaching and learning strategies
- Proficient in use of Microsoft applications to include; Outlook, Excel, Word and internet applications.
- To carry out training needs analysis to determine the skills gap between current and desirable trainee skill levels
- To deliver training and instruction as appropriate and provide support for trainees with work-based learning qualifications
- To carry out assessor duties on NIPS premises and in College locations where necessary in compliance with industry requirements and awarding body standards
- To understand the training needs of the trainee population and deliver and develop challenging and exciting training sessions
- To deliver innovative programmes including the use of technologies
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland