Training Developer (Technical)
Location - Craigavon / Co.Armagh
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000
Grafton are delighted to be working alongside our client, a niche client in the Manufacturing industry. An opportunity has arisen with within their Service Training Centre Department, for a Technical Training Developer (Curriculum Developer), reporting to the Supervisor Service Training EMEA
We are looking for an experienced and independent individual who is able to develop new training materials of all mentioned course types, basically from head to tail (this person would need to be subject matter expert, instructional designer, videographer, graphic designer and trainer in one). Besides a high level of technical product understanding and instructional design insight, we seek to someone that is capable of travel to different locations, working in an international environment and not afraid of occasionally delivering training courses themselves within the EMEA territory.
- Developing attractive and up to date classroom training material to support Train the Trainer sessions for the HYG Service Training staff
- Continuously improving training and development within the Company
- Maintaining accurate training logs and reporting statistical information
- Working closely with the Global Service Training Teams and other HYG Service Departments
Applicants must demonstrate that they meet the following essential criteria:
- Educated to HND/Degree level (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 1-year relevant experience in development and delivery of learning solutions
- Alternatively, we will consider candidates with HNC in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 3 years' relevant experience in the development and delivery of modern learning solutions
- Relevant Instructional Design skills using Adobe, Microsoft, Articulate and other software packages
- Ability to travel
- Experience in creating 3D animation and CAD software skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deliver technical training using modern training aids
- English plus one other European language both verbal and written (German preferable)
The company reserves the right to enhance criteria in order to facilitate the shortlisting process
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.