Our client, a leading manufacturing company in its field with a turnover of circa £100 million, who employ 360 direct employees, are seeking to recruit a Transport Assistant to join their existing team at their site in Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh
As the Transport Assistant you will report to the Logistics Co-Ordinator and your responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling hauliers to deliver loads in an efficient and effective manner - optimising routes and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Booking transport
- Stock control
- Invoicing customers and liaising with credit control team
- Assisting with administrative duties
- Dealing with customer enquiries/complaints
The successful Transport Assistant must have:
- Experience of working in Transport, Distribution, Freight. Logistics etc
- Previous scheduling experience would be a distinct advantage
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK and Ireland
- Knowledge of Excel
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
Hours of work:
- 34.5hrs per wk Mon - Fri
- Competitive Salary
- Free parking
- Paid Holidays
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.