Transport planner / Stock controller ONSITE
Grafton Recruitment is excited to announce in partnership with a leading independent Irish company are looking to appoint a Transport planner/stock controller based in Rathcoole. Successful candidates will have an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and successful Irish owned company in an exciting and expanding segment of Irish industry. This would be an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to be at the heart of a business.
You will have the opportunity to gain excellent experience with excellent potential for career advancement in a team oriented & supportive environment.
- Planning collection & delivery of stock to sites throughout Dublin & beyond.
- Working to company deadlines.
- Ensuring documentation is correct for shipping.
- Ensure that there is a regular check on stock levels.
- Control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records.
Hours of Work:
- Flexible work pattern available.
- 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
- 7am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
- Previous office admin experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Some knowledge on stock control.
- A can do attitude & willingness to chip in.
- €37k Base.
- Excellent Bonus in place.
- Health insurance contributions.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.