Travel Administrator | Dublin 4| Full Time, Permanent
The Client: Headquartered in Dublin South, our client is a market leader in their field. They are currently experiencing growth in the market with and they are seeking to appoint a Travel Administrator to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The Role: As a Travel Administrator, you will be required to effectively manage daily administrative support to the travel department. You will also provide regular admin support to the Facilities Department. This is a busy, varied role and there is a possibility it could develop into a longer term position.
The main duties will include:
- Co-orindate all business travel requirements and support management team on a daily basis
- Handle all travel related queries across the business
- Develop relationships with external travel providers and provide support for any queries
- Preparation of monthly travel reports and provide advice on company travel policy
- Control budgets for company travel and liaise with key personnel across various departments
- Control taxi usage and monitoring of same for compliance purposes
- Processing travel invoices and employee expenses
- Supporting the facilities helpdesk and running call and service reports
- Monitoring of risk assessments for the facilities department
- Updating internal systems and ensuring data is handled in a confidential manner
- The ideal candidates will have previous experience in a busy administration role ideally with an element of travel management
- Experience in providing support across multiple departments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to achieve results in a busy, target driven and deadline orientated environment
- Strong computer skills including MS Office (advanced Excel is a distinct advantage)
- Flexibility in approach to working arrangements
- Salary within the region €26-28k depending on experience
- Parking provided
- Canteen facilities
- Excellent working conditions
This is an excellent opportunity for an immediate start with an established organisation.
For immediate consideration, please forward an up-to-date CV. Please note, interested applicants must be available for an immediate interview.
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.