Newry, Co Down
Temporary - Part Time
Located in Newry City Centre, our client is a well established successful business within the property sector. The Business is seeking to add to their team to support their ongoing business functions by recruiting a Typist to accurately update surveyors notes from site visits onto the companies internal Data System.
In your new role as Typist you will be tasked with accurately and efficiently updating company files, following surveyors visits out on site, this will require accurately reading surveyors notes and transferring them into Office documents in an accurate manner and in a timely manner.
Other Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Answering phones and redirecting calls to colleagues.
- Responding to emails from surveyors to ensure all information is updated in an accurate manner.
- Being able to type at a fast pace with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Previous experience in an Admin or Clerical role.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and IT software.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Strong Skills of attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Rates of Pay are competitive and will be discussed upon contact with the branch.
- Working with a successful local organisation.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you would like to discuss this Typist role in more detail please contact Sean O'Hare now on 028 3025 1808 and attach your CV for consideration.
*** Please note that if you do not meet the essential criteria you will not be considered***