UV Flexographic Printer Operator
The Client: Located in Newry, the company are specialists in the industrial printing of packaging.
The Role: Working on a printing press producing packaging. Printing UV flexographic on boards ranging from 300 - 600 microns with in-line embossing, cutting and creasing, and reverse print where necessary.
Hours of work: 7am - 3pm & 3pm - 11pm
- Experience and understanding of running a UV Flexographic printing press.
- The candidate should have a reasonable amount of English, as communication during training and through the day to day operation of the press is very important
- The candidate should be self-motivated and able to work with a small team of people and eventually be responsible for this team.
- They need to be quality focused and ideally have some ISO 9000 / GMP awareness.
- Experience in the day to day maintenance and upkeep of printing presses would be beneficial.
- Rates of Pay: £20k + per annum, based on experience
- Holiday Entitlement
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.