Location: Letterkenny, County Donegal
Salary: TBC including paid holidays, working from home and state of the art facilities
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit an Workday Technical Report Writer based in Letterkenny.
My client is a multinational enterprise dealing in the field of insurance. With state of the art offices in Letterkenny, you will be joining a diverse and agile team with added benefits of remote working.
Building on the existing foundation within the business, my client is investing to expand the UX Services they offer their parent company, to create better engagement though the next generation of digital experience.
They are looking for a User Experience Designer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
The role involves a combination of responsibilities, tasks and deliverables.
· Executing interaction design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
· Collaborating on user experience planning with other teams
· Consulting with US Stakeholders on user experience
· Researching interaction design and technology trends
· Creating prototypes, scenarios and test cases
· Applying user\human centered design practices
· Ensure robust, modern design practices and methodologies are implemented.
· Initiating, suggesting and spearheading UX improvements.
· Delivering designs and prototypes to UI specifications for engineering
Travel to the US may be required.
· Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline with add on qualifications or training in UX Design, Interactive Design, Human Computer Interaction (HCI) or related disciplines.
· Generate user interaction models, information architecture, wire frames and screen flows.
· Strong understanding of user research, wire framing, personas and other HCI methods.
· Apply creative solutions to address ambiguous, large, complex problems and projects
· Understand and successfully deliver designs that meet measurable criteria
· Act as a user advocate and create design artifacts through the entire delivery process
· Facilitate discussions and presentations for both working and delivery purposes
· Ability to address change with flexibility and ease
· Be aware of, and ideally experienced in design thinking methodologies
· Apply journey mapping when thinking of how the user satisfies their need
· Work within a cross-functional team and handle multiple tasks with tight deadlines
· A creative thinker, paired with strong analytical ability.
· Champion design decisions with qualified rationale including research and data
· Agile trained and ideally experienced
· Professional experience in web 2.0 coding HTML and CSS.
· Passion for UX design and intuitive empathy for everyday users.
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
· Ability to work in a challenging environment handling the management of issues in a calm, professional and controlled manner prioritize and organize own work to meet deadlines
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in an environment which encourages support and progression.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Steven Cinnamond at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland