Validation Engineer | Pharmaceutical | Permanent Role
My client is a leader in Pharmaceutical Packaging and is currently seeking to recruit a Validation Engineer.
Main Duties of this Role:
- Ensure all validation activities on site relating to Facility, Equipment and Processes (packaging and cleaning) meet the expectations of clients and meet the regulatory requirements (HPRA / FDA)
- Comply with Site Validation Master Plan
- Generate validation protocols for new and existing computer systems, facilities, equipment and processes and review/approve all reports.
- Execute validation activities, with minimal supervision.
- Perform sampling in support of validation studies, including AQL, and cleaning validation.
- Manage tooling validations and associated documentation.
- Ensure strict implementation of validation procedures plus the timely and accurate completion of all validation documentation.
- Support complaint investigations, deviation investigations and change controls as required.
- Perform periodic reviews and revalidations on a scheduled basis.
- Validation and pharmaceutical - Essential
- Quality critical activities within pharmaceutical and facility management - Essential
- Ideally hold the following qualifications
- Degree level - Engineering or scientific discipline
- Formal training in cGMP requirements for Validation and Quality Assurance
- CI Green belt standard or equivalent
- Career Progression
- Parking and Canteen
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.