Cork City and County
Part-Time / Temporary
Our client is a leading supplier and distributor of a range of food products to cafés, retail and convenience outlets throughout Ireland, who is committed to growing its business, developing its people and contributing to the local community.
Working on behalf of our client you will be responsible for the prompt delivery and distribution of our client's products around Cork City and surrounding areas.
Hours of Work: 2 - 3 days a week, generally between 5:30am - 2:30pm
- Full, clean 'B' licence
- Excellent attitude
- Flexible approach to working hours, as these can vary
- Dynamic and adaptable
- Strong customer service focus, as you will be dealing with different clients/customers
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Own transport, due to early working hours
- Rate of pay €11 per hour
- Opportunity to gain experience with a growing company
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.