The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have vacancies in the Limerick region. We are seeking temporary van drivers to provide relief cover for our growing client base.
The Role: As a temporary worker, you will be responsible for providing relief support to our client's within the region. The duties will vary depending on the clients needs.
The position would ideally suit someone living in the North Cork or South Limerick area.
Assignments can run for several days to several weeks and although full-time work cannot be guaranteed, the successful candidate will be offered regular assignments.
Hours of work: Assignments can run between the hours of 7am-6pm, but will vary depending on client requirements.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Will be required to drive and deliver across the Munster region
- Loading and unloading the truck
- Loading in chilled storage
- Ensure truck is kept tidy
- Provide professional & courteous customer service
- From time to time drivers may be asked to work additional hours with advance notice.
- Must hold a clean B Licence
- A positive work attitude, with a high degree of commitment
- Must be punctual and an excellent timekeeper
- Proficient in the English language
- Have a strong customer service skills
- Eligible to work in Ireland
- Previous experience in a multi drop delivery role an advantage
- Own transport
- Hourly pay rates of €11-14 per hour (rates can vary depending on assignment) and weekly payroll
- Flexible working arrangements
- Part time hours available
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.