Some great opportunities for van drivers, the positions are based in Dublin City Centre
This section describes many of the likely activities in which the Cleaner Regulator will be involved. While not an exhaustive list it's designed to give you a feel for the nature and possible scope of the work.
- Regulation of the number of bikes at stations.
- This basically involves moving bikes from full stations to empty stations with a view to improving the distribution of available bikes and free bike stands.
- Utilise IT systems to make informed decisions in the field.
- Navigate in an optimal manner between locations.
- Cleaning bike stations including terminal, stands, bikes and surrounding area.
- Reporting trends and any station issues back to the Technical Centre.
- Carrying out basic maintenance and safety checks on bikes and recovering any bikes with issues to the Technical Centre.
- Recovering bikes from outside stations as necessary.
- Dealing with basic customer and public queries in relation to how to use the service and redirecting all other queries
- Communicate effectively with your Supervisor and the Call Centre.
- Provide on street support to the Call Centre.
- Driving with due care and attention at all times and showing courtesy to other road users and pedestrians.
- Reporting any incidents back to the Technical Centre including driving accidents.
- Support the cleaning rota for the public Way Finding Scheme and carrying out repairs.
- Present yourself in a clean and professional manner at all times.
- Any other tasks as deemed necessary
- These positions are on a shift rota so weekend work is involved