Vehicle Maintenance Fitter
The Client: Local Government body based in Lisburn, serving local residents
- Be responsible for the effective and efficient maintenance of the vehicle fleet including refuse vehicles, commercial trucks, light vans, tractor, heavy plant and grounds maintenance equipment
- Diagnosing, repairing and maintaining heavy commercial plant/vehicles including servicing and preparation for PSV's and MOT's, periodic vehicle safety checks, preventative maintenance and daily response maintenance/repairs
Hours of work: 37.5 P/hr
- Recognised Apprenticeship in Heavy and/or light vehicle or plant maintenance
- A recognised Motor vehicle trade qualification to either NVQ level 3 or city & guilds 381 parts 1 and 2, or equivalent.
- A Minimum of 3 years (post apprenticeship) employment experience of heavy commercial plant/vehicle repairs and maintenance
- A minimum of 5 years (post apprenticeship) employment experience of heavy commercial plant/vehicle repairs and maintenance
- A minimum of 2 years employment experience of automotive electrical and diagnostic systems
- A full not provisional and current Class C driving licence
- Class E driving licence
- Salary would be £12.60 p/hr
- Holiday entitlement
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.