Located in Rostrevor, our client also a well-known vehicle dealership is committed to growing its business, Contributing and developing its people to grow and get bigger and better.
As a Vehicle Technician in a busy car dealership you will be responsible for providing a range of services in the dealership including servicing requests from the line manager whilst also adhering to company policies including health and safety procedures.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9.00-17.30 + 1 Saturday every 2 weeks 9.00-13.00
- The Must be fully qualified
- NVQ Level 3 or Qualified
- Experience in Electrical repairs & the use of diagnostic equipment
- A full UK Driving Licence
- Great communication skills with the ability to liaise with colleagues
- Possess a 'can do attitude'
- 1-2 years experience apprenticeship experience
- Rates of pay £23.000+ per annum
- Latest training assessments provided
- Safety clothing provided eg Gloves, Shields, Goggles & Mask
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact David on 028 30251808 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.