Verification Analyst Caterpillar
Caterpillar is the world's leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. Based in Belfast they are currently recruiting for their Shared Services department.
A New role has become available for an Accounts Payable Verification Analyst within the Financial Shared Services department. This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role within a demanding and growing environment. If you have previous experience within a similar role and feel you have the skills to match this role apply now! This role wont stay around for long!
- Perform detailed, analytical transactional activities as part of a large and dynamic team of Analysts.
- Use of various financial systems, as well as packages like Microsoft Excel.
- Support incoming queries in a professional manner, with great customer service
- Adhere to Sarbanes-Oxley (SOx) and internal controls in line with Caterpillar's Enterprise requirements.
- Contribute to Financial Shared Services Centre targets
- Contributing to overall improvement of the customer service offered by the Financial Shared Service Centre and its reputation in the marketplace
- Any other activities required
- 4 GCSEs grade C or above or equivalent, including English and Maths.
- Relevant Customer relations experience
- Proficient in English (written & oral)
- Accounts payable experience or other relevant transactional experience
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you feel you have the necessary experience or for further information please contact Kim on 02890 242824 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.