Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation require a Visitor attendant to cover the whole Season in Rathlin Island.
Start Date: 24/06/2019
Pay rate: Weeks 1-12 £7.83 p/h
Weeks 13+ £9.16 p/h
- 92 Hours between 4 staff in July and August
Main Purpose of post: Responsible for the operation of the Boat House Information Centre and to be at the forefront of customer services within the centre.
- To deliver a high standard of Customer Care to all Customers
- Monitor Stock levels and record stock as required
- Reconcile income and lodge monies as required. Complete all necessary paperwork and forward to Ballycastle VIC.
- Keep the Boathouse clean and tidy.
- To provide general admin support
- To sell tickets, accommodation and other goods and services.
- A minimum of 1 years relevant experience dealing with the general public
- A Minimum of 1 years retail experience
- A minimum of 1 years experience in a tourist environment
- Required to work on certain designated public and bank holidays, and weekends as required.
- 2 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of the history of the island of Rathlin
If you are interested in this position and meet ALL essential criteria please apply directly via the link.
Any Questions please email email@example.com