My Client based in Dublin 22 are looking for a Night shift VNA Driver.
Shifts are from 10pm to 6.00pm Monday to Thursday and Friday is from 4.00pm to 9pm
- Driving VNA forklift
- Checking for damaged or missing items and then sorting stock for storage in the warehouse.
- Taking goods to the appropriate storage space
- Keeping a careful record of the stock on the warehouse management system, so that it can be located quickly.
- Operating a forklift truck to move and rearrange stock and ensure that products are stored safely and labelled correctly and safely
- Picking orders using a hand-held scanner from the storage space and bringing them for packing, or to the loading bay for transportation.
- Organising transfers and loading goods on to delivery vehicles.
- Cleaning and maintaining the warehouse will also be part of the daily routine.