£28,000 - £32,000
Working Hours: Discussed at Interview
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit Ward Nurses for one of Northern Ireland's most well known and successful Private Hospitals. These roles are a result of an increased workload and our Client's ongoing expansion. This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that is growing in 2019.
As a Ward Nurse you will have responsibility for the assessment of patient care needs and for developing, implementing, and evaluating programmes of care. As a Ward Nurse you may be required to work within different clinical areas of the hospital as demand dictates or as clinical services develop further.
- To provide skilled nursing care and to demonstrate a high standard of nursing practice in the assessment, implementation and evaluation of patient care.
- To ensure that care is delivered as per hospital policies.
- To participate in the 'Induction Programme' of nursing and other non-clinical staff, as applicable, after appropriate training.
- To ensure that custody, administration and recording of medication are in accordance with hospital and NMC guidelines.
- To inform the Theatre Manager of any matters affecting the professional standard of patient care.
- Registered Nurse at Level 1.
- Minimum 2 years post registration experience.
- Live NMC Membership.
- Willingness to learn and acquire new skills.
- Insight and understanding of current issues in nursing.
- Evidence of CPD.
Remuneration & Benefits Package
You will receive a competitive salary of up to £32,000 with the opportunity to avail of 30% uplift for weekends and 60% uplift for bank holidays. You will also be entitled to other benefits such as Company Contribution Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance and a generous annual leave entitlement of 35 days which includes your Bank Holidays. You will also avail of the chance to work in a bright, vibrant and first class facility.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.