Warehouse Administrator | Belfast | £20,000 per annum (pro-rata)
Grafton Recruitment is delighted to be representing our Belfast based client in their search to appoint a Warehouse Administrator on a fixed term contract until at least March 2020.
Reporting to the Excise Manager the successful applicant will be required to undertake a number of administration duties within a warehouse environment. There will also be occasions where the successful applicant will be required to assist within the warehouse with picks, labelling, and checks which involve some manual labouring work.
- Checking documentation received from customers including calculations which requires the person to have very good numeracy skills and attention to detail.
- As this warehouse is HMRC regulated there are stringent rules on anything that enters or exits the warehouse. Therefore the candidate will assist the Bond Manager in all customs requirements and documentation; Full training will be provided.
- Making entries on to the Azyra stock system, generating reports; Full training will be provided.
- Making entries in the HMRC computer system. Training will be provided
- Assisting in stock checks
- Learning and Keeping up to date with HMRC requirements.
- Full UK Driving licence and access to own transport
- GCSE Mathematics and English at grade C or above; educated to A-level or equivalent
- At least 2 years' experience working in an administration role and in busy office environment
- IT Literate and able to demonstrate knowledge of word, excel and outlook
- Ability to work under pressure of tight timescales, deadlines and time criterial tasks
- Must be flexible to work out of office hours and at other Group locations if required
- Physically able for manual handling type warehouse work if required
- Experience working with Alcohol products would be an advantage
- Experience gained in Customer Service
- IT qualification
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00
For further information please submit your CV via the link. Please note that only candidates who meet the essential criteria will be considered.