WAREHOUSE ADMINISTRATOR | PERMANENT | BALBRIGGAN |
Our client based in Balbriggan is searching for a Warehouse Administrator to join their team on a Permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding company who encourage and offer personal development within their team.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, this is a hands on, quality focused position based in the office working as part of the Warehouse Division alongside the Sales and Accounts Teams. You will be responsible for overall stock levels, processing orders and managing the database. There is also the requirement to work within the warehouse on occasion to complete some goods inwards and outwards duties.
- Provide day to day administration of warehouse department ensuring all relevant information is processed through the system in a timely manner
- Managing purchasing and sales orders processes
- Preparing margin and stock reports and be able to understand and contribute to discussions regarding this
- Working in warehouse on occasion, assisting with checking and picking stock within goods inwards and outwards
- Ability to use Microsoft Office in particular Excel
- Minimum 2 years experience within supply chain/ distribution or warehouse administration
- A working knowledge of quality systems desirable
- Excellent communication, excellent attention to detail and strong IT skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and to deliver high levels of service excellence
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, with an expansion to Limerick, Galway, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.