Warehouse Assistant - North Dublin
To receive incoming materials from suppliers. Safely manage inventory within the warehouse and coordinate the dispatch of goods.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect, receive and store incoming deliveries.
- Verify packing lists and receiving documents.
- Locate and stage finished goods identified for shipment. Staging includes picking and packing, inspecting, labelling, and verifying number of boxes.
- Communicate effectively with drivers picking up freight; make sure all paperwork is signed and documented as required.
- Load and record outbound goods
- Participate in inventory accuracy programs i.e. physical inventories.
- Complete and maintain accurate records of all shipping documentation.
- Understand all paperwork associated with work orders, inventory records, shipping and receiving documents.
- Participate in daily housekeeping duties within the work area and within the department. Keep work areas tidy.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated computer literacy.
- Aptitude for detailed, accurate work in a high volume environment.
- Understanding of work orders, inventory records, shipping and receiving documents.
- Minimum of 18 months years warehouse experience.
- Quality focused and excellent attention to detail skills.
- Forktruck license desirable.
- 40 hours per week. Base €27k
- Overtime maybe required.
- 20 days holidays.
- Contributory pension after 6 months service.
Completing a medical and reference check.