Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Coordinator/Supervisor for our client based in Blackrock.
The Co-Ordinator will be responsible for the smooth operation of the warehouse and will work alongside the team to ensure the stores operations are carried out in a safe and productive manner. This role will have 2 direct reports and will report directly to the Purchasing Manager
Duties will include
- The planning and assigning resources in the most efficient way to ensure internal and external customers receive their materials in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all activities are carried out in full compliance with the company's Health & Safety Procedures.
- Ensuring adherence to warehouse quality targets: warehouse materials, stock, tools and buildings to be ordered, tidy, maintained and documented. Process KPI reporting.
- Liaise with Purchasing Team on Stock Management. Identifying and reporting processing improvements recommended to existing systems and procedures.
- Ensuring all transactions are processed on the JDE ERP Stock Management System to reflect physical stock movements. You will plan and carryout stock takes as requested by the finance and purchasing management.
- Management of Waste Disposal: General Waste, Recycling, Packaging Waste, WEEE, Hazardous waste and maintain documentation.
- You will ensure that the following daily operational tasks are performed by the team in a safe manner.
- Loading and unloading of goods in a correct and safe manner
- Operating counterbalance forklift truck
- A minimum 2 years leadership experience of busy warehouse with multiple internal & external customers
- Ability to multitask and handle the unexpected issues and tasks that occur in warehouse operations.
- Fully PC Literate Word, XL, PowerPoint etc.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience using an ERP stock management system (J.D. Edward's or similar)
- Counterbalance forklift truck license (5 years minimum experience in warehouse using pallet racking, loading & off- loading)
- Experience of electrical components (alarm components, both fire & security) a distinct advantage
- Good numerical skills
- Attention to detail
- A formal stores management qualification is desirable.
- Excellent salary on offer - 30-40k
- Excellent Location
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.