WAREHOUSE MANAGER Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh Permanent
This is an exciting role being a Warehouse Manager who works on the floor means your always on the go and visible to your team. You will be working alongside the warehouse team, effectively delegating tasks, working to KPI's, following processes, developing your team and prioritising the customer who has ordered the item/s. You will always be ready to adapt to change, learn new things and get your team excited.
- Take full responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the warehouse and its performance
- Effectively delegate workload and motivate your team
- Plan rotas, check inventory and set the goals for each shift
- Solve problems swiftly to ensure your team can focus on their tasks
Hours of Work:
- 40 hrs per week
- Experience of leading and developing a team in a fast-paced, target driven environment
- Excellent time management and delegation skills
- A customer focus manner, prioritising the customer experience at all times
- Willingness to be continuously on the go, working alongside your team
- Previous work experience in a distribution centre of warehouse is nice to have
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.