Warehouse Manager | Permanent | Co. Meath |
WAREHOUSE MANAGER | PERMANENT | CO. MEATH |
THE ROLE |
The new team member will be responsible for the successful day to day management of the warehouse team and will take ownership of stock inventory and logistics. They will be knowledgeable and confident in communicating with all stakeholders, have previous experience within a logistics supervisory role and have previous stock management experience.
- Successful management of the warehouse and distribution team
- Maintain day to day operations and internal systems while meeting operational requirements
- Ensure all quality control and safety procedures are updated and adhered to
- Handle all aspects of stock management and logistics in warehouse
- At least 3 - 4 years experience in a similar supervisory role with an ability to motivate your team and bring a high level of energy to the role
- Familiar with logistic processes and an ability to coordinate with third party distributors and other deliveries
- Supply Management Qualification such as APICS or IIPMM desirable
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team environment, self-manage and prioritise daily workload
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, with an expansion to Limerick, Galway, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.