The Client: Located in Newry, the company are one of the largest independent wholesalers in Northern Ireland
Role Purpose: To assist in the overall production and dispatch of customer orders and to adhere to health and safety regulations and procedures.
- To accurately pick and scan orders using the RF guns.
- To minimise missed sales and losses to the company through accurate picking
- To work efficiently as part of a team
- To keep work area clean and tidy, being responsible for the general maintenance of warehouse floor
- To be adaptable and flexible in your approach to work
- To build and pack out pick location to ensure adequate supply of products.
- Communicate any stock issues with the Stock Department ensuring they are addressed as quickly as possible.
- Ensure procedures and team targets are achieved
- Report any areas of concern to the Warehouse Manager.
- Continually improve stock operations by recommending measures to improve quality of service and efficiency.
- Maintain a safe working environment that complies with all aspects of the company's H&S Policy
- To act as an ambassador and behave in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.