Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Permanent/Temporary: Temporary -5-6 Weeks
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.30pm
Main Purpose Of Job:
To pick/pack, receive, handle and despatch cargo in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company quality procedures and statutory requirements.
- Assist in the set up of a new production line.
- Pick/pack, receive, handle and despatch cargo from vehicles/warehouse expediently and efficiently.
- Inspect cargo condition, complete necessary paperwork reporting any damage and discrepancies.
- Perform visual inspection of mechanical handling equipment and report any faults.
- Assess condition of vehicle to be loaded to ensure it is safe and suitable for its purpose.
- Ensure all relevant administration procedures are followed and completed.
- Work within Health and Safety regulations as well as within those stated in IMDG/ADR requirements, notify/take action where necessary.
- Fulfil company policy on security and quality. Maintain a good working environment in a safe and tidy manner.
Candidates should possess minimum 1-2 years' work experience in a warehousing environment.
* Manual Handling is essential.
* Ability to communicate effectively in English, verbally and in writing.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
* Previous Assembly Line experience would be advantageous.