The Client: : Located in Newry, the company are a major building/timber supplier.
Role Purpose: To assist in the overall production and dispatch of customer orders and to adhere to health and safety regulations and procedures.
- To ensure designated orders are picked & packaged as instructed.
- To ensure calling customers receive an efficient & effective friendly service.
- To ensure stock is correctly rotated, stored & quality controlled.
- To ensure that all orders/packs are securely strapped & wrapped to allow for safe delivery.
- Ensure the yard is kept tidy to assist in the health & safety of the branch.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of general building, hardware & timber products
- Experience in customer service
- Able to work in a fast-paced customer focused environment
- Forklift Licence desirable
- Experience of operating a timber treatment plant desirable
- Flexibility with respect to working hours, including overtime & Saturdays
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.