Grafton Recruitment is looking for a highly organised Senior Warehouse Person who will assist the Warehouse Manager to ensure all customer and business requirements are met.
You will be responsible for performing several warehouse functions and will become a key member of the team responsible for the handling of items and the flow of goods through the warehouse. A good communicator, with a desire to learn and grow.
- Picking and packing orders to meet delivery requirements
- Warehouse administration e.g updating stock system and preparing manifests
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles
- Ensuring all stock is labelled and stored correctly
- Ensure that specific work areas are maintained to set standards
- Provide solutions to problems for co-workers
Requirements for the Role:
- Minimum of 2 year's experience in a similar warehousing role
- Forklift licence a distinctive advantage.
- A practical person who possesses a positive, can-do approach to work
- Team player with the ability to lead a team as and when required
- Good communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Experience in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Health and Safety an advantage
- First Aid an advantage
- Be available for weekend work.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary.
- Good development opportunity for those wanting to further their career in operations.
- Hours 4:30am - 13:30pm
- Free on-site parking.
- Sunday Premium.