Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Warehouse Operative / Stores Person for full time work with a well established client based in Dublin 12.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work full time with great pay on offer and a Monday- Friday working week with day time working hours.
- To maintain stores in an orderly manner.
- To process orders for shipping.
- To collect and deliver consignments throughout the Greater Dublin Area.
- Responsible for managing, receiving, storing, and/or shipping of materials or finished goods ensuring these are performed as outlined in SOPs and GDP.
- Ensuring materials are received from approved vendors, delivered to inventory and finished goods, packaged according to specification and shipped in a timely manner.
- Documenting receipt of all materials and goods received.
- Ensuring products are shipped as per marketing schedules.
- Modifying operational methods and procedures.
- Maintaining documentation to reflect the effectiveness and efficiency of department activities.
- Attending trade counter & interacting with customers.
- Must have an understanding of shipping and receiving principles, concepts, practices, and standards along with knowledge of industry practices.
- Must be able to develop solutions to semi- complex problems.
- Full Clean Driving Licence is essential.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Fork lift Licence is desirable
- Hands on approach is a must.
- Monday - Friday.
- Great package on offer.
If you wish to be considered for this role apply with an up to date CV and a recruitment consultant will be in contact for a confidential chat.