Grafton Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a warehouse operative based in Greenogue Business Park
As Warehouse Operative you will be responsible and accountable for verifying and recording all goods on to our asset tracking system in an accurate, timely and consistent way. Assisting with loading/unloading of vehicles, taking off supplier deliveries and putting away in correct areas, and to carry out any other warehouse functions, relevant administration and health & safety tasks as directed.
General Store & Warehousing
- Process all electronic and ICT equipment using in house system, i.e. data entry onto computer system to identify and classify equipment.
- Sort computer/electrical equipment for recycling or reuse.
- Test and process computer/electrical equipment as directed by the Operations Manager and Team Leads.
- Maintain and verify accurate daily paper and computerised records of all delivery dockets and goods inwards and outwards and ensure all discrepancies are reported to your line manager.
- To file, archive and maintain all paperwork as directed by the Operations Manager and Team leads.
- Comply with the systematic storage /distribution and receipt of all deliveries within stores and in vans ensuring the most efficient layout for picking orders and loading of company vehicles.
- To deal with all suppliers and customers in a courteous and professional manner - face to face, via email or by telephone.
- Must have a very good understanding of the English language
- Experience working with computers &/or electronic equipment
- Leaving Cert or equivalent
Hours of work
Monday Tuesday and Thursday 8.00am to 4.30pm
Wednesday 8.00am 6.00pm
Friday 8.00am to 3.00pm ( early home on a Friday)