Grafton Recruitment, in partnership with its client, is pleased to invite applications for the position of warehouse operative
Key responsibilities :
* Receive Goods
* Picking/packing orders
* Adhering to Quality & Environmental standards at all times
* A counterbalance forklift license
* Previous warehouse and distribution experience
* Manual handling certificate
* Experience of working with pharmaceuticals/chemicals desirable
This is a daytime role does not involve shift or weekend work, offering good scope for overtime during the week.
Candidates must complete a probationary period,with roles leading to permanency for mutually suitable candidates .