Our client, an established manufacturing company are seeking to recruit a Warehouse Operative to join their existing team in Derrylin.
The successful warehouse operative will be:
- Tying loads on to trailers
- Safely securing loads on trailers
- Opening and closing of trailer curtains
- Pre check from loading sheet on all outbound loads
- Keeping the area clean and tidy
The ideal warehouse operative will have
- Previous experience in a warehouse or distribution centre would be preferable
- Adherence to and appreciation for H&S and general housekeeping standards
- Ability to work quickly to meet deadlines
- Works well on own initiative and as part of a team
Hours of work:
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 5.15pm , Fri 8am - 4.45pm
- £8.99 per hr
- Free parking
Why use Grafton?
- This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.