Warehouse/Production Operative (Days)| Newtownards | £8.41p/h
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking a Warehouse Operative to join our client, a major manufacturer of dairy products, on an initial 12 week assignment based at their site in Newtownards.
Reporting to the Production Manager you will be responsible for various warehouse operation duties, including:
- Plastic wrapping of items for dispatch.
- Packing of powdered into bags.
- Weighing of products.
- Operating production machinery.
- Maintaining a clean, tidy and safe warehouse.
- Any other duties as requested by management.
- Previous experience in a warehouse or production environment is preferred.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Capable of lifting and moving heavy goods by hand (weighing up to 20Kg).
- Valid forklift licence is desirable but not essential.
Hours of work are 07:00 - 17:00 Monday to Thursday and 07:00 - 13:00 on Fridays. Rate is £8.21 per hour with overtime available. For further details please submit your CV via the link