Grafton recruitment are currently seeking applications for General Operatives / Packers to work at our client site Wincanton in Blanchardstown
Job Type / Category
The role will involve using a voice order headset to pick products and pack them into boxes.
The Factory operates 24 hours Monday to Saturday.
Successful candidates would be required to work a variety of shifts as needed. shifts can be 6am-2pm or 2pm - 10pm, with occasional night shifts.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Applicants must have a minimum of 1 years experience in Warehousing work with packing experience being a distinct advantage
- Be able to meet the targets as set out
- Be able to work well as part of a team and also own initiative
- Be able to conduct and receive all work instructions through the English Language
- Be available to start work immediately
* What you will get in return
- Rates of €10.50 p/h
- Safety boots and Hi Viz provided
- Free manual handling training
- Full paid training