Grafton Recruitment, in partnership with its client, a leading provider of building products, is inviting applications for the position of warehouse operative.
The purpose of the role will be to ensure that logistical support and resources are provided to key stakeholders of the business
Key areas of responsibility :
- Processing goods
- Receipt and dispatch of products
- Order picking/manual handling
- General warehouse duties
Skills/experience required :
- Previous stores experience in a stores environment desirable
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Forklift license (reach) and manual handling are desirable
This is a full time permanent position, working Mon to Fri 8.30am m - 5pm Mon to Fri. Candidates should be in a position to commit as this role will become permanent once probation has completed.
Apply today for immediate interview. This is a great opportunity for those looking to further their career