Warehouse Operative | Mallusk | £9-£9.30p/h
Warehouse Operative | Mallusk | £9 -£9.30 per hour | Temp to Perm
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking a number of experienced warehouse workers to join their client, a specialist ICT company, on a temporary basis at their site in Mallusk.
The successful applicant will be responsible for verifying and recording all goods onto the in-house tracking system in an accurate and timely manner. Loading and unloading of goods in and out of the warehouse and processing supplier deliveries.
- Processing of goods onto the internal system.
- Picking and packing of orders.
- Sorting of equipment within the warehouse.
- Completing paperwork.
- Looking after suppliers and customers if they arrive on site.
- Minimum of 3 GCSE's at grade C or above to include English language & Maths (or equivalent).
- Experience working with computers &/or electronic equipment.
- Previous experience within a warehouse/stores environment.
- Ability to pass a Basic Access NI check.
- Valid driver's licence.
- Valid counterbalance forklift licence.
Hours of work for this position are Mon, Tues & Thurs 8am - 4.30pm, Wed 8am - 6pm, Friday 8am - 3pm. The basic rate is £9 per hour which will rise to £9.30 from April 2020. For further information please submit your updated CV in Word format via the link. Applications who do not meet the essential criteria will unfortunately not be considered.