Warehouse Operative (nights) | Newtownards | £8.19 - £10.38 p/h
Grafton Recruitment, in partnership with our long-term dairy manufacturing client, currently require x2 Warehouse Operatives to join their organisation for an initial two week assignment starting on the 25th February.
Reporting to the Production Manager you will be responsible for general duties within the warehouse. Duties will include:
- Loading and unloading of vehicles
- Moving materials within the warehouse.
- Mixing, measuring and weighing of powders on the production floor.
- Any other duties as required by management.
- Previous experience within a warehouse environment is an advantage but not essential.
- Attention to detail.
- Good level of numeracy and literally skills.
- Flexible to work nights and overtime as and when required.
Standard hours of work are 6pm to 5am from Monday to Friday. For further information please contact Craig in Grafton on 02890242824 or submit your CV via the link.