Warehouse Operative Nightsihft
Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Warehouse Operatives required on a temporary basis based on Boucher Road, Belfast.
Role: Warehouse Operative
Rate of Pay: £8.66 per hour
Location: Boucher Road, Belfast
Hours: 8am to 4pm and 4pm to midnight
Duration: Temporary, reviewed on a monthly basis
- Packing of customer orders and dispatch
- Operating voice picking device
- H&S and housekeeping compliance
- Any other duties required by management
- 3 months warehouse experience
- Methodical and systematic approach to set tasks and achieving deadlines/targets
- Previous experience with voice picking
These roles will initially be on the day rota of 8am to 4pm, with the posibility of becoming 4pm to midnight shifts. This is due to the increase in workload and high level of orders the warehouse are dealing with at present. All applicants need to be flexible to work either shift pattern to accomodate these roles.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided and a member of the Public Sector team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 23.03.2020.