Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Warehouse Operative required on a temporary basis based in Derry.
Role: Warehouse Operative/ Driver band 2
Rate of Pay: £7.83
- Ensure that the clean area is free of hazards; condemned items are removed and correctly disposed of as per procedures. Ensure segregated storage of soiled returns of community equipment.
- Provide a high level of cleaning of returned Community Equipment following procedures and Controls Assurance Standards.
- To identify items after the cleaning process that are deemed unsuitable for re-issue and arrange for disposal and relevant records updated.
- Dismantle/assemble multi section Community Care Equipment ensuring thorough cleaning and inspection, in accordance with training given.
- Assess the returned equipment of recycled stock from the decontamination unit and liaise with Chargehand/Supervisor and determine whether the equipment is suitable for re-issue/repair or disposal.
- Undertake cleaning of any non stock equipment as and when required.
- Maintain relevant decontamination records and quality stock control. Utilise barcode scanners as appropriate.
- Undertake warehouse duties in accordance with ISO 9001:2000 Procedures/work instructions as directed, for working within the Warehouse Campsie. Participate in Stock Counts.
- Assisting clients in retrieval and loading of Community Equipment into private vehicles and ensuring that the public counter service is carried out in a caring and courteous manner.
- 3 months warehouse experience
- Methodical and systematic approach to set tasks and achieving deadlines/targets
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Aisling will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Monday 29th October .