- This will involve the picking of food service goods either in our frozen or ambient departments to a high level of accuracy in a fast paced warehouse environment using a reach forklift.
- Good standard of education.
- The ability to understand English both written and verbal.
- The ability to work in a team or on their own initiative is essential.
- Physically fit to lift and carry goods up to and exceeding 25kg.
- Excellent timekeeping is essential.
- Reach forklift licence essential.
- Previous warehouse experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Previous voice picking experience desirable but not essential.
Days and hours of work:
- 4 nights on a rota basis (12noon to finish)